Vinox is an acidic, odorless and colorless and corrosion resistant detergent, which has a high capacity for cleaning and removing contaminants such as calcareous sediments, greases and oils of animal and vegetable origin. This material, when uses with floor cleaning devices such as polisher produces low foam. The use of this cleaning solution for acid sensitive surfaces, will lead to irreparable damage.
Vinox usage in cleaning
It can be used on a variety of surfaces (floor surfaces, walls and equipment) which are and non-soluble and acid-resistant, such as wall and floor tiles, ceramic tiles, work surfaces and tanks made of stainless steel and has a special performance in the kitchens and food industry.
How to use vinox in cleaning
As noted earlier, this chemical has a wide range of application for cleaning a variety of floor surfaces, walls and equipment. For cleaning floor surfaces, and removing deep layers of contamination is best to moisten the surfaces with water at first. After that, depending on the level of dirt, mix 1 liter of vinox with 2 to 8 liters of cold water and pour on the desired surfaces, and finally wash them by the polisher device and rinse them with clean water. For walls and equipment, depending on the degree of contamination, mix 0.5 liters of a solution with 5 to 8 liters of cold and wet the walls and equipment, then clean them with a sponge or mop. Finally, rinse all surfaces with the clean water. For rinse surfaces which get into the direct contact with food, 8 liters for each m2 is required.
The main components of Vinox are 5 to 15 percent non-ionic surfactants, inorganic acid and anti-corrosion material. The pH of concentrated solvent is approximately 0.5 and for the ready to use solution is about 1.5.
For preventing the irreparable damage and ensure the strength of this solution for cleaning surfaces, test a small spot before the first application. Since the vinox contain the phosphoric acid, it is better to wear protective gloves and clothes. Avoid direct contact with eyes and skin, in case of accidently, contact with skin or eye, rinse them with water for several minutes and, get medical attention.