Filmop was founded in the early 1970s as a company specializing in the design and manufacture of hand cleaning equipment for specialized use. The company is located in a manufacturing center in northeastern Italy and is a reputable partner and supplier for many organizations and centers that provide cleaning services. Today, Filmop Company, with its sufficient history, experience and reputation in the field of cleaning tools, has succeeded in cooperating with more than 80 countries in the world.
Production of cleaning tools with the slogan Love clean, be green
One of the main commitments of Filmop company, which has always emphasized adherence throughout its activity, is the effort to protect the environment, in this regard, the company has succeeded in receiving various environmental certificates and producing products with full observance. The combination of high efficiency and hygiene of the company’s products can be seen in trolley and microfiber fabrics offered by it. In general, this company has always observed the following principles in designing and producing cleaning tools:
– Saving on detergent consumption due to the special design of the tool
– High flexibility of products and compatibility with different types of surfaces
– No need for electricity
– Use of materials with 100% recyclability
– Use of metal substitutes such as polypropylene
– Paying attention to the need to separate contaminated water from clean water
– Using ergonomic cleaning systems to facilitate and improve the working conditions of operators in the field of cleaning
Get environmental certification
PSV is the first Italian and European trademark for recycled plastics, as an environmental certification of a product to guarantee, highlight and identify products made using recycled plastics. Filmop is the first Italian manufacturer of cleaning products and tools to receive Plastic Second Life certification from the Institute for the Promotion of Recycled Plastics (IPPR).